First Aid Training..?
First Aid could help prevent up to 140,000 deaths every year.
They say heroes wear capes, but that’s not always the case! Every day accidents happen – whether you’re at home or at work!
Listed below are the Top 5 reasons on why First Aid is important.
- Saves Lives – First aid is the first initial assistance given to a victim of injury or illness, this initial contact is vital as you could potentially save a life! Whilst it is a natural human instinct to rush to the aid of someone who is injured, a trained individual is more reliable than someone who isn’t.
- Ability To Help – By being a First Aider it allows you to eliminate the feeling of being a helpless bystander.
- Prevention – By being an assistance to an emergency situation, it can prevent the individual/situation from becoming worse. This can sometimes provide a temporary treatment which will keep the victim safe.
- Relieve Pain – Some injuries such as burns, can be simple to treat on site rather travelling to your local Emergency Room.
- Increases Safety – First Aid promotes the safety and well being amongst individuals. By preventing further casualties it allows an increase in safety.
Get in Touch with Us